About CA/ds – Chicago Architecture Design Firm with sustainable approach
Assistant Project Manager
COOK ARCHITECTURAL Design Studio (CA/ds) is client focused and design driven. We believe great design comes from listening carefully, distilling the essence of our clients’ desires, and manifesting that goal into inspired solutions.
CA/ds and its team of talented professionals provide a primary focus on design and service, supported with an acute attention to detail. Services provided include Master Planning, Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documents and Construction Observation phases for projects ranging from complex mixed-use commercial structures to single family residential.
The firm has LEED Accredited Professionals embracing Green Technology and energy conserving and sustainable solutions. The firm is a member of the national United States Green Building Council (U.S.G.B.C.) and also the Illinois chapter of the U.S.G.B.C. CA/ds work has received more than eighteen national design awards, twenty local design awards, and twenty-five awards for preservation and restoration projects.
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Association of Licensed Architects (ALA)
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED)
- National United States Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Illinois Chapter United States Green Building Council (USGBC)
- National Council of Architectural Registration Board (NCARB)
- City of Chicago Registered Energy Professionals
- City of Chicago Self Certification registered professional
COOK ARCHITECTURAL is proud to help sponsor and support the important work of these charities and not-for-profit groups:
– The Harbour Emergency Shelter & Transitional Housing
– MS National Multiple Sclerosis Society Greater Illinois Chapter